FIFA16 Inter University Championship
Powered by UCC
WHAT IS FIFA16 INTER UNIVERSITY CHAMPIONSHIP ??
With a vision to bring out the best esports talents of Bangladesh, E-sports Council particularly aims to hunt for the top FIFA gamers from the renowned universities through a series of competitions through out the year from different institutes each month.
For this , the first Inter University Championship Qualifier #1 will be held at Independent University, Bangladesh
REGISTRATION Process :
Registration fee =
100 tk for IUB Students
200 tk (for others)
On Spot Registration (Only for EVENT starting day) :
150 tk for IUB Students
300 tk (for others)
Registration Booth is available from 1 December in IUB Campus by JUKTI (CLUB OF CSE,IUB)
Also available (from 26 November to 6 December ) in the UCC outlets as below :
1. BCS Computer City
SR-312/3, IDB Bhaban, 3rd Floor
2. ECS Computer City, Dhaka
Shop # 631-633, level-06 , Shop # 713, Level-7 ,
69-71, New Elephant Road
3. H.M. Plaza
34, Uttara C/A
Road # 02, Sector # 03
Also Online registration is allowed through bkash payment
For online REG, fill the form here after sending bkash payment : http://goo.gl/forms/7ykGnNP3BM
Bkash – (Personal)
IUB ladder Champion = Gaming gears ( total value of 10000BDT)
IUB ladder Runner up= Gaming gears (total value of 5000BDT)
Open ladder Champion = Gaming gears ( total value of 10000BDT)
Opne ladder Runner up= Gaming gears (total value of 5000BDT)
Game Version: FIFA 16 for PC
ESRB rating: Everyone (Age +6)
Anyone born after 30 NOV, 2009 will not be allowed entry to the GF (grand final).
• Competition Method: 1 vs. 1
• Game Mode: Match mode
• Player changes and strategy changes are limited to 3 times during the game. (The
changes before the start of first and second half are not included in this count.)
• Esports Council reserves the right to install additional software and/or join as an observer for tournament operations purposes, such as verifying match results or gathering
• The officially licensed FIFA 16 product must be used with all its official
• The teams and players abilities cannot be modified arbitrarily.
• Players on both sides must select the options before they begin the game. The
match result will be accepted even if the players, during or after the match, find out
each other’s settings were different from the official settings.
• Players may modify the devdata.dat file (pad incompatibility cases only).
• Difficulty Level = World Class
• Half Length = 6 minutes
• Injuries = OFF
• Offside = ON
• Bookings = ON
• Camera = Tele; height: 20, Zoom: 0
• Time/Score Display = ON
• Game Speed = Normal
• Adidas Live Season = OFF
• Defending = Tactical
• Passing power assistance = OFF
Team selection: National and Club teams may be selected by the players. The
players are allowed to choose the same team.
- The host and client for each match will be decided by a coin toss
**a coin will be tossed by the referee.
- The knockout stage of the tournament shall consist of a single elimination
tournament. The first player to win two out of three games wins the match.
- If, after 90minutes, the game ends in a draw, two extra time periods of 15minutes each shall be played. If the score remains tied after extra time, penalty kicks, in accordance with the game’s procedure, shall be taken to determine the winner.
• Disconnection: any connection loss between opponents due to system, network, PC, and/or power problems/issues.
• Intentional disconnection: any connection loss between opponents due to a player s actions. Upon judgment by the referee, the offending player may be charged with a default loss.
Should a disconnection occur:
- A referee will confirm the exact score to that point (even if the ball is about to cross the goal line, the goal shall not count), and restart the match.
- A referee will inform the players on exactly how many minutes must still be played in order to complete the match.
- Any players sent off the field (red card) shall count as a goal each for the opponent when the match resumes.
- If the disconnection occurs after a corner kick was awarded to a player, the match will resume with a corner kick for that same player.
The above-mentioned rules may be amended in the following cases:
- Should the Esports Council Committee, at its sole discretion, decide to adopt the latest patch/version release of each official game;
- Should the Esports Council Committee, at its sole discretion, decide to modify in-game
settings and options required by the use of most recent patch version/release
- Should the Esports Council Committee, at its sole discretion, decide to use a newly released Cheat Protection Program and/or cheat protection functions
- Should the Esports Council Committee, at its sole discretion, decide to change game settings and/or operations guidelines due to differences between online and offline tournaments.